1. Performance: This function is the TDP power consumption adjustment function, users can adjust the TDP according to their own needs, in order to obtain better performance and more durable battery life
2. GPU frequency: GPU frequency with adaptive dynamic frequency function, adjusted to the default can be adjusted according to the game's intelligent CPU frequency so that the game more smooth. Can also be adjusted according to their own needs in the low, medium, and high three grades.
3. CPU maximum state: CPU state provides the RuiYuan function, players can adjust the need to close or open, in order to get better performance play
4. Fan speed: This option allows you to manually adjust the fan speed. Adjust the machine cooling, to avoid the machine being too hot
5. vibration settings: adjust the vibration intensity of the game controller, which can also be closed to improve the experience of the motor in the game
6. RGB light effect: This option can switch the RGB light effect, long press or press Y to close the RGB light
7. Resolution: In this option can directly adjust the machine's resolution
8. One key start: long press this option or select and press Y to open the sub-window, single click or press A to open or close the function of the sub-window settings
8a. Global framerate limit: provide a global frame lock function to fix the game frame rate to avoid game lag
8b. Upper Limit TDP:
① cap power consumption, automatic GPU: after opening, the GPU frequency can be automatically adjusted according to the current game power consumption setting, enhancing the game performance
②Following frame, auto Tdp: after opening it will automatically adjust the Tdp according to the global locked frame, which can effectively provide the lifespan
8c. Select RTSS template: After selecting it, you can monitor the frame rate information and hardware information of the game, so that players can optimize some settings based on the information.
8d. RTSS Zoom Ratio: you can adjust the size of the RTSS font
9. brightness: adjust the machine screen brightness
10. Volume: adjust the volume of the machine
11. Game library: check the game library can be opened, the game will be added to the game library, and you can directly open the game library - a detailed reference to the "game library function introduction
12. Clean memory: check the box to clean up the memory, optimize the performance of the system
How to add game to OneXConsole game library：
Show Main Window: Click this option to pop up the main window of Gamer Centre.
Show Game Library: Click this option to pop up the game library directly.
Visit the official website: click and open the page directly to the official page.
Boot up: check the box to start Gamer Center automatically after boot up.
Open game library after boot: check this option to open the game library automatically after boot (need to check the above boot together).
Enable handle keyboard: check this option, press the keyboard key to call out the keyboard for Gamer's central keyboard (right joystick to move the keyboard window position, the left joystick to select the keyboard keys).
one key RSR: check the box to open the RSR function through the shortcut key (cross key left + Start).
One key full screen: When the game set with borderless window state, but the game is still on window state, you can use this key combination to make full screen. X1/X2 button switch to volume button: the function of onexplayer2, switch the upper x1/x2
Gamer Center supports joystick mode, mouse and touch screen for control
Handle operation: select the option through the left stick or cross key (some functions automatically by default, you need to press Y to switch to manual adjustment), select the option and press A to determine, through the left stick or cross key to adjustment, adjust to the value you want, then press B to exit.
Mouse control: adjust the options directly with the mouse (some options that need to switch states or enter the sub-window can be adjusted by long pressing the option icon with the mouse).
Touch screen control: direct touch screen click to adjust the options (some need to switch the state or access to the sub-window options can be adjusted by touch screen long press option icon)
1. Added linear fan function, supports saving 2 presets
2. Added FxSound software sound integration
3. Added the ability to modify game names and pictures for custom games
4. Adjusted the interaction logic, the snapshot window can now be stacked on top of the game library
5. Fixed the problem that forcing the software to end would cause the process to close incompletely and thus the software could not be opened
6. Optimized the UI of the dragging area of the joystick keyboard, and the position of the last appearance is retained
7. Optimized all menu screens and added the function of touch to return or close
8. Optimised the CPU usage of the software
1. The probability for the graphics card driver problems, when Microsoft update the system,
sometimes update together the graphics card and driver, resulting in driver problems. You can enter
the AMD control panel to see if there is a graphics card update options, such as no update options,
then driver uninstall back to the previous version.
2.Click Device Manager to see if the graphics card driver is normal, such as the graphics card driver exclamation mark, then uninstalled and reinstalled the dreiver
3. Click Windows Security Center - Device Security Center - Kernel Isolation, turn off Kernel Isolation and reboot
4. Hold down win+r, type regedit and follow this path (Computer\HKEY LOCAL MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CI\Config) Find VulnerableDriverBlocklistEnable and change the value to 1.
5. If gamer Center still can not open after following the above actions, this situation may be caused by the lack of C++, double-click the gamer center, check the task manager, if found that the player center only three oxp processes (as shown on the right), then it is indeed the lack of C++ caused. You only need to install the "Microsoft Common Runtime Library Collection".
It means you got the wrong installation path. The default RTSS installation path is C:\Program Files(x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server, if you have changed the installation path, please delete it. If you have installed HWiNF064, delete the folder with the default path C:\Program Files\HWiNF064.
1. Keep the software is open, you can check the boot up by long pressing the small icon in the
taskbar, and you don’t have to do that again in the after boot.
2. If you keep the software open, but still can not call out, refer to the "Gamer Center without any display or can not open" to deal with
1. Before re installation, it requires a clean uninstallation of the old version, go to Settings - Applications to uninstall the old version
2. Make sure that the processes in the task manager are closed, click into the task manager and end the processes in OXP and CompatLayerCT
When the game library can not be called out by long press, you need to refresh the new version of EC
Select the added game, press A to enter the game interface, click the gear on the right, select the associated game data, then search for the game you added and select it.